Apiology - Chestnut Honey 14.1 oz
Apiology's elegant chestnut honey is transported in this beautiful container. Suitable for an elegant dinner party or gourmet afficionado, this is the perfect accent to any kitchen. With a dark, reddish hue this honey is high in fructose and mineral salts. While chestnut honey is produced throughout Italy, most of Apiology's honey is harvested in the mountainous areas of the Alps and Apennines. Bee nomadism is the secret to this honey's high quality taste. By transporting the bees to different locales, a wider of variety of flowers is harvested generating more complex flavor profiles.
Keep this honey in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS ALSO PURCHASED
- Pairings -Try this with a hearty piece of Stilton blue cheese!
Try some other beautiful Italian honeys like Alpine Flower!
Dimensions (H x W x L) 4.53 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches
Item Weight 0.58 lbs
Please note that food products are perishable. Refrigerated items in particular can only be shipped express to make sure that it arrives in good shape. That means the following:
- All refrigerated orders are shipped using 2 day shipping to be safe. Please don't request slower (we don't ship involuntary fondue). Non-refrigerated items are separately shipped ground.
- All orders placed after 9:00 AM Wednesday EST time will ship the following Monday (unless national holidays, strikes, global thermonuclear war, etc.) occur.
- We do use insulated packaging and frozen packs for items that require temperature control. We do not do so for ambient items which are all shipped separately (to help save both the environment and your hard earned savings).
- Ambient items are shipped separately (see above) and will arrive separately as well. This means that they will have separate shipping costs and arrive separately as well.
- Some refrigerated, random weight items are cut by hand. Please note there can be a slight variance in the exact weight of the cheese cut versus billed. More often then not it will be more then we bill for but once in a while it can be less. This means that overall your order will usually be more then billed for and that in those few cases where 1 item is slightly under weight we will not issue a credit.
- Please note that Chef’s Mandala my decline an order for any or no reason and cancel an accepted order at any time.
- Ownership and any risk of loss for any purchase passes on to you upon delivery.
- Chef’s Mandala reserves the right to ship partial orders. Your order will be delivered in a timely manner barring any events outside of our control (weather issues, etc).
- All sales are final. We are sorry but since we work with food products, Chef’s Mandala cannot accept any returns or offer any refunds. Our company does want to provide the best products and customer experience possible, if you have any complaints please email us at email@example.com.