Charcuterie - Chorizo Sweet 8 oz
This smoked pork sausage recipe comes from the Spanish Iberian peninsula. The name is a version of the Portuguese word "sourico" or "salted." It consists of from roughly chopped pork and pork fat which is then fermented and seasoned with garlic, paprika and salt. There are many regional variations of this classic recipe in various lengths, flavors and level of heat.
Pork - coarse grind
Refrigerate before and after opening.
PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS ALSO PURCHASED
- Pairings - a heavily spiced meat needs a cheese that won't be overwhelmed. Try with a nice, crusty French baguette, a slice of Manchego, or a frosty pint of beer.
For another sweet sausage try Volpi's!
Dimensions (H x W x L) 10.6 x 6.6 x 2.9
Item Weight 0.5 lbs
Ingredients Pork, paprika, salt, garlic
Please note that food products are perishable. Refrigerated items in particular can only be shipped express to make sure that it arrives in good shape. That means the following:
- All refrigerated orders are shipped using 2 day shipping to be safe. Please don't request slower (we don't ship involuntary fondue). Non-refrigerated items are separately shipped ground.
- All orders placed after 9:00 AM Wednesday EST time will ship the following Monday (unless national holidays, strikes, global thermonuclear war, etc.) occur.
- We do use insulated packaging and frozen packs for items that require temperature control. We do not do so for ambient items which are all shipped separately (to help save both the environment and your hard earned savings).
- Ambient items are shipped separately (see above) and will arrive separately as well. This means that they will have separate shipping costs and arrive separately as well.
- Some refrigerated, random weight items are cut by hand. Please note there can be a slight variance in the exact weight of the cheese cut versus billed. More often then not it will be more then we bill for but once in a while it can be less. This means that overall your order will usually be more then billed for and that in those few cases where 1 item is slightly under weight we will not issue a credit.
- Please note that Chef’s Mandala my decline an order for any or no reason and cancel an accepted order at any time.
- Ownership and any risk of loss for any purchase passes on to you upon delivery.
- Chef’s Mandala reserves the right to ship partial orders. Your order will be delivered in a timely manner barring any events outside of our control (weather issues, etc).
- All sales are final. We are sorry but since we work with food products, Chef’s Mandala cannot accept any returns or offer any refunds. Our company does want to provide the best products and customer experience possible, if you have any complaints please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.